VIEWS! SOLAR! QUALITY CONSTRUCTION! Spectacular uninterrupted views of the Sierras and American River! This high-quality custom home is constructed of 1 ft. thick insulated concrete walls. Enjoy extreme energy efficiency and fire safety. Your inner chef will love the Viking professional 6 burner range with griddle and double ovens. Not to mention plentiful cabinet space and an island with stainless steel sink. Spend your mornings sipping coffee and evenings by the fire on the 2,000+ sqft composite deck, mesmerized by the endless views. Then retreat to the luxurious master suite with gas fireplace, private balcony, and a master bathroom with a jetted tub for two and that picturesque view. Downstairs is perfect for guest quarters featuring a full bath, separate entrance, and fireplace, plus huge storage/utility room. The 3+ car garage has a separate large workshop area with bathroom and attic storage space.
Please ask for the detailed features list for a complete list of amenities.
Mls number: 19066613
- Amvic Insulated Concrete Forms Building System
- Superior energy efficiency
- fire resistance
- pest resistance
- sound reduction
- Hardi cement plank siding
- TimberTech composite decking over 2000 SqFt and wire for hot tub
- Anderson 200 Series Double Hung / Dual Pane / Low E / tilt windows with Scotch Tint sun control window film
- 1500 SqFt garage/shop with 220v wiring
- High-Efficiency Freus Water Cooled AC with 3-ton Compressor
- First Company 3 ton Hydronic air handlers (2)